Hey Beehive, thought I would share my new Beyoncé tattoos. Some people are gonna hate on me, but it’s my body, so WHAT!!!I am currently having a whole sleeve done, but here is what have had done already:
- The Gramaphone is to represent the 16 Grammys she has and the roman numeral is her birth date: 9-4-81.
- The bumble bee as you can recognize was on the Deja Vu single and was included in promotinal use in the Sasha Fierce era.
- The signature is from the very first signed picture I got of her when Destiny’s Child were performing at Sheffield Arena on the Survivor tour.
- The B is from the 4 era and added a crown to it to make it King B.
- I just had a Beyoncé silhouette done which is from the back page of the I Am… Sasha Fierce tour program.